PLANNING AN EVENT
Don't know where to start? Catering should be your last concern. Off-load this to our knowledgeable staff to maximize your time!
Peqish Catering for Corporate Luncheons! Office Parties! Home Events!
We value your time and business, and understand that it may be easier to simply set up an account with Peqish for on-going catering.
To set up a corporate account, please contact our sales department by phone: 604-899-3371 or by email: email@example.com.
1. Placing an Order with Peqish. Call us at 604-899-3371 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Payment Methods. We accept all major credit cards, Interac and cash payments. On events over $1000, a 50% deposit is required in advance.
3. Delivery. Yes we deliver. Delivery fees are based on proximity to our Seymour Street location.
4. Changes to Order. You may make requests to change and/or modify an order up to 1pm the day before your catering event. Acceptance is up to the sole discretion of Peqish. Any changes after this itime may result may result in an additional service charge.
5. Menu. The menu is provided on an as-is-basis. Any requested changes or modifications to our offerings, will result in an automatic 18% service charge.
6. Cancellation Policy. We require 24 hours notice on standard orders less than $1000. On orders over $1000, 72 hours of notice is required. Failure to notify Peqish of your intent to cancel an order prior to the notice period, will result in an automatic 50% charge on the total invoiceable price.
7. Late Payments. Final payment is expected at the time of delivery, unless other arrangements have been made with our staff.
CATERING FOR EVERYONE
Planning a catering with various dietary restrictions...
How do we do this?
1. We are a peanut free facility;
2. We are refined sugar-free facility;
3. We use all natural sweeteners;
4. We offer a variety of offerings including:
GF: Gluten friendly
DF: Dairy free
5. We take extra pre-cautions to minimize cross-contamination with common food borne allergens;
6. We minimize the extent to which preservatives are present in our food; and
7. We understand the science behind allergies/food sensitivities and communicate this to our staff.
DISCLAIMER: It is important to note that these products are prepared in the same kitchen facility as our other products. Therefore, cross-contamination may occur. Guests should exercise judgment in consuming Peqish products based on their individual dietary needs and sensitivities.