OUR FOOD PHILOSOPHY
MADE DAILY IN OUR KITCHEN
FROM INGREDIENTS YOU KNOW
HAND-CRAFTED FROM SCRATCH
INTO THE FOODS YOU LOVE
Eating right in today’s fast paced environment can be challenging.
At Peqish, it is our mission to prove this is possible!
- Delicious, Clean Food. Feel good about the food you put in your body. We use simple ingredients, where possible, that are free of preservatives and additives to make delicious, natural creations. Great tasting food can be rewarding to your body!
- Local. We are a local company that believes in sourcing locally wherever possible. We believe in sustainability, and want to do our part for our community!
- Personalizing Food. No one person is the same. Beyond providing options for particular lifestyles choices (VGN, GF, DF), we believe that diet can influence health outcomes.
- Quality. Made in-house from scratch using fresh ingredients. We don’t believe in shortcuts when it comes to food!
- Transparency. No gimmicks! When labeling our product, we will not make any claims as to how Peqish's food may improve your personal welfare (detox, anti-inflammatory etc.) without the appropriate level of evidence to make these claims.
- Trends. We will work in a collaborative fashion with doctors, dietitians, nutritionists, and experts in food and clinical science to stay current with food trends with the view of providing you with unbiased perspectives. Our key learnings will be integrated into the development of new products that we bring to the market!
FOCUSING ON CONSUMER TRENDS
In working with us, we make life a little easier!
How do we do this?
1. We are a peanut free facility;
2. We are refined sugar-free facility;
3. We use all natural sweeteners;
4. We offer a variety of offerings including:
GF: Gluten friendly
DF: Dairy free
5. We take extra pre-cautions to minimize cross-contamination with common food borne allergens;
6. We minimize the extent to which preservatives are present in our food; and
7. We understand the science behind allergies/food sensitivities and communicate this to our staff.
DISCLAIMER: It is important to note that these products are prepared in the same kitchen facility as our other products. Therefore, cross-contamination may occur. Guests should exercise judgment in consuming Peqish products based on their individual dietary needs and sensitivities.